Program as written
- 3 Position Sn 1RM for the day (build up in 4 attempts) (Pwr, Hang, Floor) put it together from the Pwr to the floor!
- Pwr Clean 2RM for the day (build up in 5 attempts). Try to make your footwork the same as your Clean!
- 2RM BKN Jerk off blocks. (Work up in 5 sets)
- Clean Lift off to knee + Clean Pull 3 sets of 2 reps @ 100-110%
- Supinated Pullups/Chinups (same thing) 4 x 5-10 reps (if Isaiah or Kornel do 5, they may alternate weighted with unweighted reps and are encouraged to do 8-10 reps for unweighted sets)
- Hip Extensions 4 sets of 8 reps (constant weight) (feet and butt on floor, shoulders on bench, bar over hips, press hips up)
Training as performed (weights in pounds)
- Body weight
- 3-position Snatch (power, hang, floor)
- 95, 115, 135, 155, 165×1×1
- Press out on final snatch at 155
- Power clean
- 185, 195, 205, 215, 225X×2
- Gave up too easy on the second clean. Matched my PR for a single.
- BTN Jerk
- 155, 195, 215, 225, 235×2
- Clean Lift-off to Knee + Clean Pull
- 10 reps × 5
- Hip extensions
- 8 reps × 4
Was in a bad mood and almost didn’t come in to train. I lifted with a bit of anger which definitely made me lift aggressively on both the snatch and power cleans. Was very happy with the session. I felt strong and crisp.