Program as written
- Tall Snatch w/Pause in bottom Pos. (pause 5 sec) 4 sets of 2 reps (increase weight). (push up against the bar w/your whole upper back, but don’t shrug your traps up. You have to sit up and engage your glutes to do this)
- 2 Hang Pwr Clean + 2 Pwr Jerk 4 sets of 1 rep @70% (meet the bar).
- Hanging Leg Raise 4 x 8 rep
- Standing Shrugs w/DB 4 x 8 reps (SLOW!) (focus on pulling up and back, then down and back. Don’t try to squeeze your scapula together, but more down or up)
Training as performed (weights in pounds)
- Tall Snatch w/pause
- 45, 65, 75, 80×2
- The lockout felt good but I was sluggish in pulling under the bar
- 2 Hang Power Clean + 2 Power Jerks
- This felt incredibly heavy. I had no drive with my legs and was very slow moving.
- Hanging leg raises
- 8 reps × 4
- I tried to keep my legs straight and only went to parallel